Iran wages war on "real Americans"...

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by freeny, Jul 6, 2010.

1. freeny macrumors 68020

freeny

2. CorvusCamenarum macrumors 65816

CorvusCamenarum

3. mkrishnan Moderator emeritus

mkrishnan

If Iran doesn't have any lesbians, I'd assume they also wouldn't have any mullets already. :p

4. leekohler macrumors G5

leekohler

Just goes to show that at least there are some reasonable laws in Iran. :D

5. Heilage macrumors 68030

Heilage

They should ban religious extremism, nothing is as American as that!

Oh wait...

6. yg17 macrumors G5

yg17

The terrorist and backwards country of Iran, which is an Islamic theocratic hell hole on earth, has murdered and slaughtered hundreds of Americans before, so Iran waging war on "real Americans" is hardly any surprise to anybody.

They'll be getting theirs soon enough. And when they do finally get theirs, it won't be because of any mullets.:)

8. jav6454 macrumors P6

jav6454

Lol Iran, you so funny....

Attached Files:

9. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

Indeed. How dare they send a fully loaded Airbus to attack the USS Vincennes? Theocratic terrorism at its worst.

Stuff happens in war and they got compensated, that issue has now been resolved. There are other unresolved issues which have yet to be taken care of, but they certainly will in the future.

11. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

Iran was not at war with the USA.

I never said that they were. There was another war going on at the time and stuff happens. And the matter has now been resolved, as I also have said.

13. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

So your statement was completely irrelevant, then. Quelle surprise! If by things being "resolved" you mean that everything is square now because the Iranians blew up PanAm 103 in revenge, you are probably right. In claiming that "hundreds of Americans" have been killed by Iranian terrorists, you are however probably wrong. Or perhaps you are privy to some covert operation we do not know about.

14. Queso macrumors G4

Oh wait!! Wasn't the Scottish Government the most evil organisation on Earth a while back for releasing a Libyan who blew up Pan Am 103? Could it be that the CIA et al. actually don't have a clue who put the bomb on that plane?

15. mcrain macrumors 68000

mcrain

Really? Why did they take hostages? Maybe I'm not up to speed on everything, but I though we have been pretty much in a state of war with Iran since 1979.

(edit)
    Who do you think did it? A Baptist fundmentalist terrorist group?

You mean the terrorist who was supposed to be dead by now, but is still living for some mysterious reason?

If the Scottish Government had any sense of decency, they would send a few cruise missiles to immediately rectify that unfortunate situation and embarrassing blunder.

We have been, but some people like to argue semantics and if there hasn't been an official declaration of war, then these people act like everything is all fine and rosy.

18. mcrain macrumors 68000

mcrain

Awww, crap, I know I was mistaken. I'm on the same side as MB, therefore, I must be wrong.

19. Eraserhead macrumors G4

Eraserhead

That would be an act of war...

20. Jaffa Cake macrumors Core

Jaffa Cake

They probably prefer to leave military action to real generals who know what they're doing.

So is blowing up a plane. I don't see the problem really.

22. mcrain macrumors 68000

mcrain

My 5 year old doesn't see the problem with a 4 am bedtime, that doesn't mean he's right.

(edit) Maybe what the world needs is an IQ test to prevent fools from making decisions that might affect the rest of us.

(edit2) It would have been nice not to have to deal with GWB as a candidate, much less president.

23. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

Oh, I think the CIA have a very good idea, and I think they know very well it was nothing to do with Gaddafi, too. Gaddafi was just an easier target, and had made the mistake of supplying the IRA as well.

24. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

You have a peculiar and rather odious penchant for random acts of violence. In what way does this degenerate appetite for ignoring any hint of due process accord with the values you hold dear in your jingoism of choice?

Bush isn't even President anymore, liberals need to get past their irrational hatred of Bush and move on. He can't even be elected anymore, and there's no chance of him ever becoming prez again, so just relax, step back and take a deep breath.

Americans have far worse things to deal with at the present time such as the current occupant of the White House.