Is £801 an okay price to sell a 2010 13" MacBook Pro?

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by megasad, Apr 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. megasad macrumors member

As I stopped posting to message boards anywhere near as much as I used to shortly after joining this board, I've only made 29 posts here and as such am not eligible to post in the Marketplace forum.

By way of trying to prove my trustworthiness, here's my profile here at MacRumors, here's my profile at MacNN, the board I wrote way too much on (834 posts!), and here's the thread I have over there, trying to sell said MacBook Pro.

So anyway, do you think £801 is a reasonable price to ask, considering it has 2 years of AppleCare left and a 1TB hard drive? Or should I go lower?

2. FearGhost macrumors member

FearGhost

I sold my standard 13" (2.4, 320Gb, 4Gb) etc last December for £800 without extended AppleCare.

Obviously it was a current model at the time.

Maybe you could check fleabay to see what they're going for at the moment. I dont know how much demand has dropped since the newer models were released.

I would say that with the ApplCare and bigger HDD you are about right. Good Luck :)

3. jlc1978 macrumors 68000

jlc1978

Offer it at that price - if it doesn't sell, lower your price. The only way to tell if it is reasonable is if you get inquiries and it eventually sells. For all you know it may be too low.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.