Is anybody cancelling after all the iPhone X review vids?

rotlex

macrumors 6502a
May 1, 2003
PA
Cancelling? No. Wishing I had actually ordered at 3am on pre-order day? Yes. However, I waited, and now have an estimate of December 12th through the 19th. Eh, be a nice early Christmas gift, lol.

After seeing some of the vids, I'm actually getting a little excited over it.

Nanotyrns

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2012
Denver
Nope but glad I got SG, not liking the silver tbh, wasn't sure at first but these vids confirmed it, it looks weird all light and then a dark border on front :/ The SG blends beautifully...
I went with Silver because except for the 5 in white I alwaysssss get SG. I like the silver's nod to the original iPhone with it's silver bezel. Went with the silver aluminum Apple Watch this year too. Much easier to go crazy with bands.

myscrnnm

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2014
Seattle, WA
The hands-on impressions videos that have been released today have no effect on my decision to keep my X. For the most part, they are actually very positive. But this phone is for me, and each individual has different ideas of what they want from a phone. I will still read the actual reviews when they come out, but ultimately I'll make my own choice.

Relentless Power

macrumors Nehalem
Jul 12, 2016
So with all the iPhone X review vids coming out today, is anybody thinking of cancelling or returning their iPhone X?
It's Not like all these reviews are negative. It's just some of them are going to indicate things that they like and dislike about the new iPhone. But regardless, that's not going to affect the majority who are purchasing this phone and why they want it.

TedJustAdmitit

macrumors 6502
Feb 23, 2010
Nope but glad I got SG, not liking the silver tbh, wasn't sure at first but these vids confirmed it, it looks weird all light and then a dark border on front :/ The SG blends beautifully...
And see I'm glad I got the Silver after seeing the vids. The space grey looked a little plastic like to me with the shiny glass. Regardless a case is going on it and I will never see that part of the phone again until next year.

dstew201

macrumors 6502
Jan 6, 2016
Ah c'mon!!! Now I'm going to be second guessing my choice!!

Reactions: ModusOperandi

dstew201

macrumors 6502
Jan 6, 2016
Not don't :p Im sure you made the right choice, silver just wasn't for me, always gone with darker phones :p
LOL... I prefer the darker bezel on the old iphones, better contrast when watching vidoes... figure I make the change this year, with a lighter back, since the front it is all screen now....

Reactions: HEK