is anyone else buying iPhone 6 cases prematurely to get a general feel of the device?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ajumbaje, Sep 8, 2014.

1. ajumbaje macrumors 6502

Jan 30, 2005
    Got the 4.7 neo hybrid from spigen, which I will probably return regardless of which device I buy. The lightning port is just too small for the official lightning to 30-pin connector. The rubber casing gets in the way. Other than that, it feels like it will be a comfortable device.

Trying out the 5.5" thin fit case, which is also from spigen. Better with the openings, but not as protective.

I hope Apple provides a good case(like the 5s leather one) that has large openings so I don't have to modify a case to make an official apple peripheral fit. May cost more money, but I prefer first party accessories(especially apple).
  2. briankeith513 macrumors 6502a

Feb 6, 2011
    Atlanta, GA
    I purchased 2 of the Luvvitt Clearview clear cases for the 4.7", that I've already received, and 2 of the same cases for the 5.5" that I've yet to receive, plus a spigen wallet case for the 5.5" that I've yet to receive. I got them from Amazon, really because I knew that these are the cases that I wanted, and they were on sale, plus it was great to have a feel for the size of the 4.7". I really really like the size of it. Not too big or too small, and very thin.
  3. jamies90 macrumors regular

May 24, 2009
    London, UK
  4. sophiamendezzz1 macrumors regular

May 20, 2014
    Recently just bought two cases from a company called Verus! They shipped it quick, too! I got the Crystal Mixx and the Iron Shield since I wanted a case that would look good when I went out to hang out with my friends (Crystal Mixx) and one that I could use at work in a professional setting (Iron Shield). I was going to go for a Spigen case, but I just went with the cheaper option. :D