Is anyone else impressed at how readily available Apple has made the iPhone X in stores?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Jacoblee23, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Jacoblee23 macrumors 65816

I received mine via fed ex yesterday. Preordered when they went on sale in fear that I doukdnt be able to find one. Just out of curiosity I did an in-store pick up check on the Apple app for all models to see what availibity was like the day after, and every store within and even a bit over of a 200 mike radius near me has stock on every model.

Isn’t it ironic that the phone that everyone predicted to have very low stock and availability is much easier to get than some of the past few iPhone launches? I have to applaud Apple for making it readily available for people. I am definitely very shocked.

2. Ron21 macrumors 6502a

Yep, I know someone that just went in and easily purchased 2 mid-day yesterday in NYC with no reservation. There is definitely plenty of stock this year and if you pre-ordered with a Dec. delivery date, you can probably just go to the store and get one instead.

3. techspin macrumors 6502a

They drummed up the demand for sales so I applaud them for being strategic.

4. iFalcon macrumors 6502

Just noticed this morning I can purchase for in store pickup. It's so strange as they didn't give that for several days with the iPhone 8 launch.