Is anyone with a iPhone 4 Jailbroken on 4.3.1 and Unlocked on Tmobile via Ultrasn0w??

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by jdlorinser, Apr 4, 2011.

1. jdlorinser macrumors member

Is anyone with a iPhone 4: with a preserved 1.59.00 baseband, Jailbroken on 4.3.1 and Unlocked on Tmobile via Ultrasn0w?? I'm trying to get this setup to work but I can't get any service at all. Musclenerd said this would work, that the phone would only show one bar of signal, but that phone service would work just fine... Anyone have any ideas.

2. eastercat macrumors 68040

eastercat

If you read the dev team's web page, you'll see they are working on fixing the issue for people on non-approved carriers. I suggest going back to 4.2.1. until it's resolved.

3. jdlorinser thread starter macrumors member

I did try to search around for a guide to Downgrade back to 4.2.1 but I'm very nervous because no one ever states if my baseband (1.59.00) will still be preserved after the downgrade.

4. jdminpdx macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8A293 Safari/6531.22.7)

As stated above, ultrasn0w isn't ready and hasn't been tweaked/upgraded.

5. eastercat macrumors 68040

eastercat

Downgrading isn't that different from upgrading. Since you have iPhone 4 , you can use custom firmware or blobs to preserve bb. To be on the safe side, I'd use the custom ipsw to preserve the bb. Of course, you need the blobs for 4.2.1 to downgrade.

6. jdlorinser thread starter macrumors member

Thanks, got it done.. Used Snowbreeze for a custom firmware, and used TinyUmbrella for my blobs.