Is CNN Racist ?

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by Plutonius, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Plutonius macrumors 603

Plutonius

Black employees (current and former) have filed a class action suit against CNN.

It's ironic how some of the different organizations throwing out the racist label against others are guilty of it themselves.

2. Tomorrow macrumors 604

Tomorrow

3. Mac'nCheese macrumors 68030

Mac'nCheese

A filed lawsuit does not mean they are guilty of anything.

4. Gutwrench macrumors 65816

Gutwrench

I have no idea if they're racist - I wouldn't think so, but they're certainly not a news source to be trusted.

5. kobalap macrumors 6502

I seem to recall reading an article that stated that the more diverse areas (and typically democratic) tend to be more segregated. I think it has a lot to do with white flight (liberal caucasians fleeing areas) where people of color are starting to pour in. Consequently, the school systems wind up being segregated also as kids tend to go to schools within their neighborhoods.

So far all of the melting pot kumbaya that liberals espouse, in the end, they do so from the comfort of their McMansions within the mostly white suburbian neighborhood they live in.

6. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

7. alex2792 macrumors 6502a

I don't know if CNN is racist, but they certainly employ quite a few.

8. garirry macrumors 68000

garirry

If CNN is racist, then I'll bet it's towards white people.

9. Zenithal macrumors 68040

They hire stupid anchors. Let me point to Don Lemon. Some of his choice commentary makes Trump seem sane.

10. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

Let me turn on CNN to get the facts about this story....CNN has reported that they are not racist and that the lawsuit is being filed by closeted Trump voters and secret KKK members.