Is homosexuality wrong? Anonymous answers wanted.

Is homosexuality wrong?

• Homosexuality is wrong.

Votes: 43 14.4%
  • There is nothing wrong with homosexuality.

Votes: 247 82.6%
  • Undecided.

Votes: 9 3.0%

• Total voters

tshrimp

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 30, 2012
I am actually wanting this to be informative instead of introducing any kind name calling back and forth, so was hoping to make this somewhat anonymous, as I think some people are afraid to be honest here in fear of being labeled and called names.

Huntn

macrumors demi-god
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
I am actually wanting this to be informative instead of introducing any kind name calling back and forth, so was hoping to make this somewhat anonymous, as I think some people are afraid to be honest here in fear of being labeled and called names.
The poll could use more clarity. Such as wrong in what way? I assume if wrong, the connotation is morally wrong, as a bad choice?

Night Spring

macrumors G5
Jul 17, 2008
I understand that being homosexual isn't a choice, it's who you are.

But even if it were a choice, I don't think it's wrong.
[doublepost=1498055673][/doublepost]
and it's not gay if they have a $20
What does this mean? Haven't heard it before.

myrtlebee

macrumors 68020
Jul 9, 2011
Maryland
If it's wrong, there's nothing I can do about it anyway. Sexuality is not something I can change. It is a trait that is part of my body. All I would tell God if he exists, I met him, and he started getting on my case for being gay is blame whoever made me white, whoever gave me blue eyes, or whoever made me exist in the first place... and of course that would be him!

steve knight

macrumors 68030
Jan 28, 2009
human sexuality one of the least things we need to worry about the but gets some Americans the most worked up. causes them to hate others over it kick their children out of the house and attack them.

citizenzen

macrumors 65816
Mar 22, 2010
Memes are not great. When you reach 39 years of age none of that means anything. You do whatever pleases you with regards to sexuality - just don't impose your sexuality on me. I'm perfectly happy going through life just not knowing if people are into one sex or the other.
This is a bit of a gray area here, because men impose their sexuality on women (and vice versa) all the time. We're so used to it that it just seems normal at this point.

So what does it mean to have a homosexual person impose their sexuality? And where does it cross the line from being normally imposed sexuality into something harmful?

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
This is a bit of a gray area here, because men impose their sexuality on women (and vice versa) all the time. We're so used to it that it just seems normal at this point.

So what does it mean to have a homosexual person impose their sexuality? And where does it cross the line from being normally imposed sexuality into something harmful?

cfedu

Suspended
Mar 8, 2009
Toronto
It's not wrong, just not my cup of tea. I completely support gay marriage and gay rights but I would be disappointed if my kids came out as gay. I would also be disappointed if my children joined a religion, did not go to university, became snowflakes or joined a right wing cult.

jeyf

macrumors 65816
Jan 20, 2009
purpose a question:
as an average over N America, what is the percentage of the gay population?

allan.nyholm

macrumors 6502a
Nov 22, 2007
Aalborg, Denmark

Well the wording might have been wrong - I'm perhaps not using the correct word due to my lack of proper English. I'd like to elaborate.
In recent times there appears to be a race to "come out" with everyone that it seems like their(homosexuals) sexuality is the norm and that we other are the ones being wrong. Turn on the tv or browse the Internet and there's either boobs or penises flying out at you.
Keep those to yourself - there's a large amount of making everything sexual and about persons who are either this or that.