Is iPhone 5 comfortable to hold?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iOSOS, Sep 25, 2012.

1. iOSOS macrumors member

I have a iPhone 4S and the big problem about it was that it felt like a large piece of glass and you really had to get a case for it. I bought the Lab C 102 case with a curved back. If I buy the iPhone 5, do you think I need a case? I really miss the curved back on iPhones.

2. LePigeonBleu macrumors 6502

the iPhone 5 is a sexy phone that is comfortable in my hand...

if i were you, i would go to an apple store and check it out yourself.

m

3. noobinator macrumors 601

It feels good in my hand and I would recommend going to test drive one.

4. RyanTheGeneral macrumors regular

I feel that it is. The lightness makes it almost feel like air while the aluminum makes it sturdy. Go to the apple store or some other store to try it out- this way you can prepare accordingly.

5. bobright macrumors 601

Not really at first, takes an adjustment. I notice with the bigger screen at times it's harder to cradle it with my pinky finger like I always do.

6. AppleFan91 macrumors 65816

AppleFan91

Its not bad. It is an adjustment obviously if you are coming from a smaller phone like the previous models, but its nothing like an S3 or Note where its a pain to adjust

7. maclook macrumors 65816

I know people who liked the bumper, not because of the protection, but because it gave a nice feel when holding it. I think if you were uncomfortable with the 4/4S feel, you'll feel the same about the 5 because the shape is very similar.

The change that could make it more comfortable for you is that the 5 is lighter and smaller so you don't have to pinch as hard.