Is iPhone the best mobile handset in the market worldwide?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jambohone, Oct 29, 2010.

1. jambohone macrumors newbie

I know Apple in India had expectED far more buyers than they actually got.

Should I consider buying iPhone? I have loved every mobile phones I have used from black and white cells to my current curve.

2. TruckdriverSean macrumors 6502a

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

Selling very expensive gadgets in "developing" countries is tricky business.

As for whether it's the best handset on the market, that depends on your personal needs/wants.

The iPhone4 is the best phone on the market for me, that's all I can really say for sure.

3. Carlanga macrumors 604

Carlanga

is a very different experience than a curve, I like it more than any BB or win mobile phone I have used...

4. naths macrumors 6502

try android to, massive selection of handsets....

5. Tom G. macrumors 68000

Tom G.

OP,

Umteen million people in the world say you are wrong. And they are voting with their hard earned money and time, standing in long lines in cities around the world to get one.

Removed offending statement because I was wrong.

Tom G.

6. omyard macrumors regular

I don't know if it's the best one in the world, but it's the best one for me.

A lot of people love the Android phone, but they're too open for me. You have different carriers with different specs and different OS versions. From there you have carrier exclusive apps and have been allowed to push their garbage on their phones.

Some people like that, some people don't mind it. I don't, which is why the iPhone is the best phone for me.

Eh? He never said he didn't like the iPhone and he never bashed it. How is he trolling?

You're being a little hostile for no reason.

7. adztaylor macrumors 68000

Ridiculous post, he hasn't bashed them at all.

8. detoxguy macrumors member

Get a grip. Your post is the only thing about this thread that is off topic and insulting. You need to leave the building, go outside, get a girlfriend or something.

OP - Just ask yourself what you want your phone to do and then choose the one that does it the best for where you live. Depending on your local carrier the iPhone may or may not be the best for you. Only you know what you need.

The iPhone4 is the best phone (for me, where I live) that I have ever used. I admit that the iPhone is the only smartphone (started with the 3G) I've used but it does everything I need it to and more and here in Saskatoon the 3G speed is fast and reliable.

9. detoxguy macrumors member

I think calling TROLL is the new FIRST