Is it just me or the white iphone 5's I've seen are either owned by girls and asians?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuck-Norris

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 17, 2012
this is purely observational but every iphone 5 in white ive seen are owned by girls or asian guys LOL

i wanna get a white iphone but, is blakc better?

3rd Rock

macrumors 6502
Aug 10, 2012
Over here
this is purely observational but every iphone 5 in white ive seen are owned by girls or asian guys LOL

i wanna get a white iphone but, is blakc better?
Here we go again. Yet another black/white sexist thing. We just got over a few already and now again is appears. Goodness. Get over this will ya :p

PS: You need someone to guide you and take your hands to figure out which color to get ? How old are you ? :mad:

Menel

macrumors 603
Aug 4, 2011
I don't see the point of this thread.

You want white, get white. What does it matter if we random internet people approve or not.

Obscurelight

macrumors 6502
Jul 22, 2011
NYC
Since when was Chuck Norris not manly enough to use a phone color of his choice?:confused:

Anyways if you are insecure about using something of a specific color there is a problem somewhere. Unfortunately since I fall into the category of being an asian guy with a white iphone i cant say much in this thread other than pick the color you like and dont worry about what other's will think. It's not like you have to use a pink/purple iphone right?

bisnicks

macrumors regular
Feb 4, 2011
I don't see anything wrong discussing this. It isn't racist, sexist, etc. just pure observation. As a white male, I've definitely noticed that the white model is popular with minorities. Obviously this doesn't mean all minorities have the white phone (I have the white iPhone :p) but it's still an interesting observation.

dasx

macrumors 65816
Jun 18, 2012
Barcelona
Now that you say asians... I was in the line today (launch day in Spain) and it was full of asians. I mean really full. 50% of the line were asians.

And 'none' of them were spanish citizens.

aajeevlin

macrumors 6502a
Mar 25, 2010
Well some how I'm not surprised. If you look at actors from Korea, Taiwan, Japan, etc... You will notice they are rather feminine (or style wise). Lots of young man carry bags, what I would call large purse. Just think back to the ones where Joy from Friends has a man-purse. Nothing against that, I call it like I see it.

MH01

Suspended
Feb 11, 2008
98% of pimps own White.

Be cool, get White!

Get whatever you like. I myself never liked the iPhone 4 in white, though the 5 with the rear in aluminium looks sweet. If returned my black to get a white one. Also the white will be less impacted by scratches, as per forum posts.

mrskullfreak

macrumors 6502a
Jan 25, 2012
michigan north detroit
98% of pimps own White.

Be cool, get White!

Get whatever you like. I myself never liked the iPhone 4 in white, though the 5 with the rear in aluminium looks sweet. If returned my black to get a white one. Also the white will be less impacted by scratches, as per forum posts.
Well dang I should of gotten white then lol

maflynn

Staff member
May 3, 2009
Boston
As mentioned above, this topic has been discussed quite frequently. Please use one of those listed threads

Status
Not open for further replies.