Is it possible doing a restore slowed my iPhone 5 down, really paranoid?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Myiphone7, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Myiphone7 macrumors 6502a

My iPhone 4 was jailbroken.

Initially I couldn't even restore my iPhone 5 and had to download tiny umbrella to make some changes to get iTunes to restore my iPhone 5.

Is it possible after restoring, then restoring from back up some corrupt stuff or something could have gotten into my iPhone 5 making it slower?

2. Myiphone7 thread starter macrumors 6502a

3. oplix macrumors 65816

oplix

there's always a possibility of something getting messed up when restoring from a back up.

4. yoshimeow macrumors member

I dont understand why people post questions like this. Umm just try restoring to factory defaults and see if its fixes the problem.. Then try your restore again. If it's slow again BAM you have your answer..if not BAM problem solved

What kind of answer do you expect from anyone on here? umm it's possible.. does that help you at all? I think not..

Good luck

5. Myiphone7 thread starter macrumors 6502a

6. Feed Me macrumors 6502a

Feed Me

So you complain about your phone being slower and then you ask people how you can be sure your phone is slower?

Maybe it's you that's the slow one :p

7. kylebshr macrumors regular

It's unlikely. I restored from backups hundreds of times and never noticed too much of a difference. Your phone is fine, especially if you;re not noticing anything.