iPhone Is it Possible To Downgrade an iPhone 4s Running ios 8 to ios 6 with SHSH Blobs

snipecaik

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 2, 2015
Belfast
So a couple of years ago before upgrading I took the liberty of saving 6.1.3 SHSH Blobs for my iPhone 4s incase I ever wanted to downgrade as back then it was possible to downgrade with SHSH blobs. Is that still possible now? You may be asking why I want to downgrade, I just prefer the feel to ios 6 and want to give it a go again. Any advice appreciated.
I also have 7.0.4 shsh blobs for the same phone.

HenryLong

macrumors 6502
Apr 11, 2013
Germany
So a couple of years ago before upgrading I took the liberty of saving 6.1.3 SHSH Blobs for my iPhone 4s incase I ever wanted to downgrade as back then it was possible to downgrade with SHSH blobs. Is that still possible now? You may be asking why I want to downgrade, I just prefer the feel to ios 6 and want to give it a go again. Any advice appreciated.
No, not possible. You can't downgrade to an unsigned firmware even with SHSH blobs available.

Reactions: Applejuiced

eelw

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2012
Only iPhone 4 or earlier can be downgraded.

Reactions: Applejuiced
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.