Hi all I'm in the market for a dual G5 after waiting untold ages ( boght a 17" iMac in the interim -bit slow ) and I'm just wondering if I should wait until say , Feb 05 and see if PCI-Express comes out on the mac ? I'd like my purchase to be as future proof as possible and last min 3-4 years. I was thinking of buying the dual 2.5 w/ 23" and Geforce6800 Would that last me ? I don't do anything partic. heavy with my mac. , but who knows what the OS demands will be in say 2 years ?? Please help !