trenfro

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jan 1, 2012
Time: 7:43
Usage: 5 hours, 49 minutes
Standby: 12 Hours, 33 minutes
Battery Percentage: 47%
I played music a lot today, used the internet a lot, played Temple Run quite a bit, texted a bit, and called a minute or two.
Any help is greatly appreciated!

I also wanted to know what a good music/video editing app free of charge.

gladoscc

macrumors 6502
Jul 13, 2011
SERIOUSLY?? that is incredible.

Mine:

Usage: 5 hours 27 minutes
Standby: 2 days 12 hours
Battery Percentage: 4%

Well, that was actually my old one, haven't tried my new one yet. But I suspect the battery is due to the roving bug

/user/me

macrumors 6502
Feb 28, 2011
SERIOUSLY?? that is incredible.

Mine:

Usage: 5 hours 27 minutes
Standby: 2 days 12 hours
Battery Percentage: 4%

Well, that was actually my old one, haven't tried my new one yet. But I suspect the battery is due to the roving bug
Have you figured out where it is yet? :p

iKIKO

macrumors regular
Jul 30, 2011
i have tryed everything, restored as new, turn off notifications, location, everything and never pased 5:30 hours of usage.. im starting to miss the i4 battery life

/user/me

macrumors 6502
Feb 28, 2011
Time: 7:43
Usage: 5 hours, 49 minutes
Standby: 12 Hours, 33 minutes
Battery Percentage: 47%
I played music a lot today, used the internet a lot, played Temple Run quite a bit, texted a bit, and called a minute or two.
Any help is greatly appreciated!

I also wanted to know what a good music/video editing app free of charge.
My battery percentage is around the same with similar usage, so I'd say it's normal.

/user/me

macrumors 6502
Feb 28, 2011
:O how are you getting this!? I thought mine was normal I get about 5 hours before charging
I honestly have no idea. I have push notifications off, wifi on. It took a few charging cycles to get it "normal" though. I have 4 email accounts synced, an exchange calendar. facebook and skype running in the background.

----------

I honestly have no idea. I have push notifications off, wifi on. It took a few charging cycles to get it "normal" though. I have 4 email accounts synced, an exchange calendar. facebook and skype running in the background.
I'm honestly surprised at my battery life myself.

sirpots

macrumors regular
Oct 7, 2011
Nebraska

----------

I'm honestly surprised at my battery life myself.
I honestly wonder if their really was a battery issue. This is my first iPhone so I thought this was normal.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.