Is My JB Touch Not Fully Working Cause of 3.1.3 or 9.1.1?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by HappyDude20, Apr 28, 2010.

1. HappyDude20 macrumors 68020

HappyDude20

I jailbroke my iPod touch earlier today. My Touch has 3.1.3 and itunes version is 9.1.1

One of these 2 must be the reason why after Jailbreaking with RedSn0w, some jailbroken features aren't working that normally would have.

I'm just not sure which of the 2 it is...when I jailbroke earlier today with Redsn0w i used the 3.1.2 firmware for the touch, so can only assume its running that...

Maybe its itunes? I'd downgrade if possible though am afraid of losing all my music...

help?

2. tadad1 macrumors 6502a

tadad1

According to MuscleNerd 9.1.1 should be ok with redsn0w.
    What version of redsn0w did you use?
    You say some jailbreak features are not working, can you be more specific?
    What model is you iPod touch? Check in Settings\General\About

3. HappyDude20 thread starter macrumors 68020

HappyDude20

Redsn0w is 0.9.4
    iPod Touch is MB528LL
    As for some JB features not working, I won't say it outright cause I'm sure its not allowed on the forums but it rhymes with Sma-Installoush & Sma-hack-shlous

4. zeemeerman2 macrumors 6502

So basically you can't install the jailbreak correctly?

5. HappyDude20 thread starter macrumors 68020

HappyDude20

Well kinda.

I can jailbreak correctly to the point where I'll see Cydia on my iPod but even when it first attempts to download the essential stuff there's usually an error, but Ive disregarded it as apps such as SBSettings and whatnot still work fine on the iPod touch.

iTunes says the iPod is running on 3.1.3 though when using redsnow used the 3.1.2 firmware.

The discrepancy I'm dealing with is not being able to get Hackulous or Installous connected/setup...but I won't go further into that as I don't wanna break any forum rules.

But without saying too much I'll say I'm trying to get my apps from iTunes to the iPod touch but can't.

6. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

I'm not sure why you came to this forum for help when you know it's not allowed to discuss hackulous here. Doesn't hackulous have their own forum?

7. HappyDude20 thread starter macrumors 68020

HappyDude20

Oh I'm sorry, its just honestly I love this forum. It's been my go-to place for years now. I had no Issa they had their own forum. I'll check it out and we Can stop discussing the prohibited stuff here