After having been away for 10 years, I am planning to purchase a Mac. I would like a 15 PB. What I want to know is whether now is really a good time to purchase one? I have been reading all of the posts on when Apple is coming out with a PB G5 and it has only confused me. I am not in a huge rush so if it makes more sense to wait, I can. Can anyone help?