Is Sarah Palin Inciting Violence?

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Original poster
Jul 11, 2003
What's next? Shoot Democratic candidates from a helicopter?

Sarah Palin is targeting -- yes, with gun sights -- House Democrats facing tough reelection fights who voted for health care reform.

Palin's Facebook page now carries a map featuring 20 gun sights, one for each of the Democrats targeted this year by her political action committee SarahPAC. Three of the gun sights, those where incumbent Democrats have already announced their retirement, are colored red.

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Original poster
Jul 11, 2003
She's also a chicken shot politician. Can we really call her a politician given her quitting her governor's job? Sorry, back on topic.

She's a chicken ****. She's only targeting districts carried by her and McCain where Dems in office voted for HCR. Image is saved so we can look back in November and see how if her support is worth anything except in "real" America.

IntheNet

macrumors regular
Oct 6, 2009
What's next?
OMG!

Alert the Navy... call the Army... send in the Marines... fax the Coast Guard... rdowns has alone and by itself discovered a huge threat to national security... prepare the gallows for the sole and sworn enemy of liberal kind....

:rolleyes:

Really guys? Really? Today a slow news day or something?
My thoughts exactly...

Disc Golfer

macrumors 6502a
Dec 17, 2009
I'm in my office at the front of the house and I can smell cannabis, which is in a closed mason jar in a kitchen cabinet about fifty feet away.

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Original poster
Jul 11, 2003
The whole time I was reading this thread it was all I could think about.
Maybe we should send some to Sarah Palin?

Why would you want to waste some good skunk on her? Better off getting Bristol high. We know she puts out despite her BSing about abstinence.

OMG!

Alert the Navy... call the Army... send in the Marines... fax the Coast Guard... rdowns has alone and by itself discovered a huge threat to national security... prepare the gallows for the sole and sworn enemy of liberal kind….
That the best you got? I figured you'd at least try to defend her disgusting behavior.

Disc Golfer

macrumors 6502a
Dec 17, 2009
Why would you want to waste some good skunk on her? Better off getting Bristol high. We know she puts out despite her BSing about abstinence.
Wasting good skunk on people tends to reduce their bell-endishness and teen moms aren't really my "type".

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Original poster
Jul 11, 2003
After inciting her followers with her Facebook page with words like "reload," "cross-hairs," "targeted" and "aim" in message to followers about health care, NBC is reporting that more than 10 members of Congress get security after threats linked to votes on health care bill.

RalfTheDog

macrumors 65816
Feb 23, 2010
Lagrange Point
Better question would be "Is Sarah Palin relevant?"
I am sure she is to Tina Fey and every other living stand up comedian. She is also quite relevant to the Democratic Party. I am quite sure she will give us more than a few votes.

On a sad note, Sarah Palin came to my town to do a book signing. I wanted to stand in line to see if she would sign a copy of 30 Rock for me. :) Unfortunately, people started lining up more than 12 hours before the signing. The temperature that night dropped well below 20. Most of the people in line were older people who dressed and acted like sub minimum wage workers. People offered them $1,000 for their spot in line. They all turned it down.

I don't see how a person who lives well below the poverty line could turn down that kind of money just to meet a neocelebrity.

ucfgrad93

macrumors P6
Aug 17, 2007
Colorado
I am sure she is to Tina Fey and every other living stand up comedian. She is also quite relevant to the Democratic Party. I am quite sure she will give us more than a few votes.

On a sad note, Sarah Palin came to my town to do a book signing. I wanted to stand in line to see if she would sign a copy of 30 Rock for me. :) Unfortunately, people started lining up more than 12 hours before the signing. The temperature that night dropped well below 20. Most of the people in line were older people who dressed and acted like sub minimum wage workers. People offered them $1,000 for their spot in line. They all turned it down.

I don't see how a person who lives well below the poverty line could turn down that kind of money just to meet a neocelebrity.
Wow, lot of rank speculation there.:rolleyes: