Is that Al Gore in the crowd at the keynote?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mellofello, Sep 12, 2012.

1. mellofello macrumors 65816

Every time they cut to the crowd there is a guy who looks exactly like Al Gore.

2. tdar macrumors 6502a

Very likely. He's on Apples Board of Directors.

3. gmanist1000 macrumors 68030

gmanist1000

Yes. MacRumors tweeted that he was there.

4. AmazingRobie macrumors member

Yeah. He's in e-v-e-r-y crowd shot, I didn't see one that didn't have him in it. After watching the keynote and seeing that absolutely horrible iPod commercial towards the end, I can officially say I'm done with Apple upgrades. All of the Apple keynote speakers sounded like they were all parroting the same keynote speak that's been heard over-and-over-and-over again for every product release. I got a very hollow feeling from this address.

With that said, I did think that a couple of things mentioned were necessary that shouldn't have taken this long to integrate, like the iOS safari mobile browser full screen mode and the simplification of the iTunes browser with just the album art view. It's retarded that they haven't created an album art tile-like interface for the iOS music app similar to that of iTunes. I never turn my phone to the side to use that gimmicky side swipe album art view.

More and more, I'm disliking the direction Apple is taking and think that those in control are going to chew Apple's product lineup into a slop mess smiling the whole time and then spit it back into everyones faces and most of the "consumer based" crowd that Apple is marketing so heavily to will lap it up and ask for more.