is the full spore coming to app store?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by fbboi999, Sep 10, 2008.

1. fbboi999 macrumors member

I've heard origins is in but I don't want it if it's not the full version and has no replay value...

So is origins a demo for something coming later or just advertisement for he mac/wii versions of the game?

2. MacBoobsPro macrumors 603

MacBoobsPro

The full mac version is out now. The iPhone version is just that... the iPhone version. If Spore can't run on a RevA MacBook :mad: it won't be running on an iPhone any time soon. :(

I have to live with Spore Origin on my phone because my G5 and MacBook can't run the full version. :(

3. GorillaPaws macrumors 6502a

GorillaPaws

Spore Origins is the game. The full retail version was never planned to be released for the iPhone/iPod Touch. How could that possibly work on such a small screen anyways? As far as pick-up-and-play handheld games Spore Origins is actually pretty darn good imo. I'm hoping they expand on the origins version and start a series out of it.

4. TEG macrumors 604

TEG

Spore Origins is for the iPhone/iPod touch, and DS. There are different versions for different platforms.

TEG

5. iblastoff macrumors 6502

are you serious about expecting the entire 'full' game on iphone/ipod touch???

6. fbboi999 thread starter macrumors member

wow.

It was just a question.
    I've never played the "full" SPORE on a mac or anything, I just heard that it was very fun, and that the origins game didn't have replay value- making it worth less (not worthless, mind you) to some people.

I guess I'm not gonna get it. I'd rather pay more and get the full game.

/board

7. DreamPod macrumors 65816

Actually DS is yet another game, Spore Creatures. Creatures plays almost like an adventure/RPG.