Is the media covering for Hillary? KABC takes down damming web page.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by 1458279, Aug 17, 2016.

1. 1458279 Suspended

BREAKING: Web Page of Dr. Drew Interview on Hillary Clinton Health Concerns Taken Down By KABC

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...w-hillary-clinton-health-concerns-taken-kabc/

It's looking like it's all over for Hillary, she's done. Let the massive coverup begin as the whole world of Dems comes unravelled.

Can't hide now, that cat's out of the bag.

Who do you think they'll put in to replace her? Biden? Bernie?

2. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

3. thekev, Aug 17, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2016

thekev macrumors 604

thekev

I wonder if you listened through to the end on that. The commentator makes several remarks on her health, but he walks it back quite a bit at the end. His wrap-up is

"It's not so much that her health is a grave concern. It's that the care she's getting could make it a concern."

Unfortunately I don't think we'll get Bernie. Biden seems even more unlikely. He hasn't been as vocal since his son died, even though that was some time ago. I suspect he's wrapping up his political career at this point (also good riddance to some of his nonsensical lines).

4. maxsix Suspended

maxsix

The media has been in the tank servicing Hillary for ages. Nothing new about that. It's the Clinton advantage.

5. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

Look at what she's already gotten away with.

6. 1458279 thread starter Suspended

This is a whole issue all by itself. The media has special rights for a specific reason. They were supposed to be the balance to keep the government in check. Now that they are bought out, the government does as they want and the media covers for them.

Look at what they did with the WikiLeaks Bernie email deal. They focused on Russia and gave a pass to the DNC, what DWS got a new job with Hillary. NBC's Chuck Todd, tried to grill Wiki and kept asking about Russia.

1/2 the nation doesn't even care, they just want to see a woman president, character doesn't matter any more.

7. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

Seemingly partisanry-neutral doctor.

https://twitter.com/drdrew

drew.jpg

8. MadeTheSwitch macrumors 6502a

MadeTheSwitch

You guys are funny. You really are. Such desperation. The right wing sees yet another election slipping away from them. Ooooh she's coughing. Oh she is moving her head and having some seizure. Oh she did something virtually everyone else has done at least once in their lives...she fell. Gasp!

Dr. Drew is a quack. Any reputable Doctor knows that you can't properly evaluate a patient unless you see them in person. But the TV entertainment personality Doctor just can't help himself from speculation. Then again, this is a guy who got his big break being on KROQ's loveline having crude juvenile sexual discussions.
    --- Post Merged, Aug 18, 2016 ---
    Yeah, heaven forbid that we put the focus on a foreign country trying to tamper with our elections. :rolleyes:

9. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

So what?

Dr. Drew is criticizing her doctors, not her health.

Oh by the way...what kind of psychiatric care is Trump getting?

10. satcomer macrumors 603

satcomer

11. Thomas Veil macrumors 68020

Thomas Veil

Heh. Found this in the comments section of your second link, and it's so dead-on it bears repeating here:

This idea is interesting, that he's playing mind games with us. But it certainly fits the manipulative sociopathic personality type he seems to have.

'Course, I haven't consulted Dr. Drew on that.

12. Herdfan macrumors 6502

Biden could walk into the Presidency at this point. He has something neither Hillary or Trump have: likability. Voters would flock to him simply because he is not one of the other 2.

13. 617aircav Suspended

Yes.

14. A.Goldberg macrumors 68000

A.Goldberg

I can tell you as a clinical pharmacist that Armor Thyroid and Coumadin are not surprising medications to be on. It's also not surprising for a 70 YO woman to have been stabilized on older medications years ago and never updated to more modern medications if she is tolerating them. In general, newer drugs do not always correlate to better results.

Armor Thyroid is ground up pig Thryoid containing both T3 and T4 Thyroid hormone. Synthroid, the more modern drug, is synthetic T4 hormone. Some people respond better to Armor Thyroid. There is a theory that people who don't respond to Synthroid have slow convention of T4 to T3. T4 is inactive thyroid hormone. T3 is the active form of thyroid hormone. Armor Thyroid isn't nearly as common as other conditions.

Coumadin is still a very very very very very common treatment. One of the hospitals I worked at before, as do many others, had a clinic devoted solely to Coumadin - I worked in it. While Coumadin has drawbacks, many people who are stabilized on it stay on it if they don't have issues with it. Some people don't want to risk coag issues in the conversion between two drugs. There newer drugs are safer in that they involve less bleeding risks and aren't influenced by diet. While many drugs influence Coumadin levels, it's usually not a significant issues as long as the levels are adjusted accordingly.

There is a common issue in medicine where new drugs and reccomended prescribing guidelines do not filter down to practioners.

Clintons Doctor isn't using the latest and greatest brand name drugs and she could probably benefit from newer therapies in terms of convenience. I don't really see something out of the ordinary here assuming her conditions are controlled.

I think most other medical professionals would agree that this physician is overhyping his opinions here. Usual Disclaimer: I'm not a fan of Team Hillary

15. samcraig macrumors P6

He's a TV personality more than a Dr now. And I agree. I know a lot of people my parents age and younger who are on Coumadin. It's hardly an outdated treatment

16. A.Goldberg macrumors 68000

A.Goldberg

TV personality and apparently Eliquis sales rep :p

17. FieldingMellish Suspended

One of the comments on the linked page is pretty damning.

"Hillary Clinton may be in grave danger.
    Her health is rapidly going downhill.
    Her falling, stumbling, out of control laughter, eye rolls, strange looks, bizarre answers to questions and more are all signs of worsening brain damage.
    Her symptoms include Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, kidney failure, bone weakening, loss of eyesight, loss of bowel movement and slurring.
    If elected, she may have to run the country from a hospital bed until Tim Kaine will have to take over."

Are Hillary's conspicuous behavioral tics due to Coumadin use?

18. samcraig macrumors P6

Do you even know what Coumadin is used for?

Did you get your entire education from the internet?

19. bent christian Suspended

bent christian

WOW. Maybe we can also get the opinion of natural health charlatan "Dr. Oz". Inquiring minds want to know.

As a supposed man of science, this "Dr. Drew" character is an embarrassment to the medial profession for going out and making these unsubstantiated diagnoses of a person who's medical history he knows little about. ABC was right to pull the interview. But don't fret wing nuts - the article links directly to a complete report on the interview at Infowars.com. Get out your tin foil hat. It's time to get weird.

20. FieldingMellish Suspended

So, then, what's the explanation for the following?

"Hillary Clinton may be in grave danger.
    Her health is rapidly going downhill.
    Her falling, stumbling, out of control laughter, eye rolls, strange looks, bizarre answers to questions and more are all signs of worsening brain damage.
    Her symptoms include Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, kidney failure, bone weakening, loss of eyesight, loss of bowel movement and slurring.

21. samcraig macrumors P6

Was her doctor stating these - or a TV personality basing his opinion on being a spectator?

And again - do know know anything - anything at all about Coumadin? Other than hearing it in a video, I mean.

22. bent christian, Aug 18, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2016

bent christian Suspended

bent christian

What is the explanation for a medical diagnosis supplied by a random Facebook post?

Ha, ha. WOW.

Screen Shot 2016-08-18 at 10.01.26 AM.png

The post quality of Trump supporters and Right-wingers in general here has really hit a nose-dive lately. It's all very pathetic, vey telling.

23. Savor Suspended

Savor

Yup, because we all know a disabled person can't run this country.

[​IMG]

January 2007 vs June 2008
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

^ He still went out and announced the iPhone 4 in June 2010.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It's what inside of you that counts more.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Franklin Delano Roosevelt catches polio in 1921. Served as POTUS for twelve years between The Great Depression and World War II. Donald Trump fit enough to be drafted Vietnam War and dodged it four times. G.I Jooooke!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

http://www.npr.org/2016/08/18/49039...nspiracy-theories-questioning-clintons-health

Rather have a physically disabled POTUS if FDR could achieve the longest term ever for a POTUS than a mentally disturbed one who is asking for a death warrant on his head by Muslims, Jews, and minorities that generally make up the majority of the US population. But that's just me.

[​IMG]
    Amen, Donald. Me too. More rape than date.

What would you rather have for a POTUS, mental stability or physical stability?

If a man with no limbs can marry a hot chick and expecting their second child..

If an autistic kid could hit six three pointers in a game without ever playing real game time before..

If a man with polio can serve POTUS for a dozen years mostly in a wheelchair while World War II was going on, how is Hillary's health a detriment? Trump's mind is more bizarre without ANY medication!

Never tell anyone what they can and cannot do. Never underestimate the human spirit. Get busy living or get busy dying...

[​IMG]

Yeah, yeah reposting stuff to school more morons on here like that Bobby Cowen thread which went to the wasteland right away. If I get banned for a couple days or this post get deleted, that's fine. More brainy posters in other forums anyway. Generating likes here for my posts is like winning gold in the Special Olympics. The ignorance here reeks of Donald Trump.

OP,
    [​IMG]

24. FieldingMellish Suspended

None of the above mentally disabled.
    --- Post Merged, Aug 18, 2016 ---

Not just that, but on widely noticed behaviors.