So I bought an iMac. I bought a 21.5 inch base model then decided a few days later I wanted 27" so went and exchanged it. Now I have a week left before I can no longer exchange and I am debating if I should upgrade to the quad core i5. I have no need for a more powerful graphics card so that doesn't interest me. I am not much of a gamer. I do however like to big time multi-task and I have been running windows 7 in vmware simultaneously while using OSX. I haven't noticed any huge slow downs. I don't make music or edit video although I could well do so in the near future. I have a perfect screen and a quiet iMac. As things stand right now I don't need a quad core. Is the trade off of money worthit for the extra cores? I may well get a bad screen in return. I can't see a good reason to change it over... but its just nagging at me... If I didn't have the money it would make my decision much easier. Can anyone help me decide? Thanks.