Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

eli2k

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 25, 2010
I am aware Readdle Calendar free app can display all-day events, but it doesn't seem to let you choose which calendars you want to show up. There are several in my calendar, but I only need one to show up. And I'd like to see about 3 or more days ahead also in the notification center. Anyone had experience with any app that will do this? Thanks.

iwhat???

macrumors member
Feb 4, 2009
I use google calendar, so I've tried some of the following apps. Calengoo was my main one that I used. It could display multiple calendars on one month screenshots. The last update though messed up my info and would not sync events for me so I just changed to Sunrise on iPad since the view appeared similar to the desktop version of Google calendar. On the iPhone, Sunrise does not look like the desktop version so I use Week Calendar. Calengoo is about $7 and I got Sunrise and Week Calendar when they were free. Don't know their current prices since I can't see that (it just does a download sign in the App Store) but might be free still. Both sunrise and week calendar could display different calendars on a month screenshot.

ZEEN0j

macrumors 68000
Sep 29, 2014
Fantastical 2 has a great app and widget. In the widget you can see a monthly view and click on each day and see all events of that day. You can also jump between months.

eli2k

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 25, 2010
I found out that on a jailbroken phone, Calendar for NC will do the same thing for a dollar.

Readdlemate

Suspended
Jan 26, 2009
I am aware Readdle Calendar free app can display all-day events, but it doesn't seem to let you choose which calendars you want to show up. There are several in my calendar, but I only need one to show up. And I'd like to see about 3 or more days ahead also in the notification center. Anyone had experience with any app that will do this? Thanks.

Hello,

You can hide unnecessary calendars. Tap calendar button and uncheck calendars you want to hide

Best regards,
Readdle Team

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.