General Is there a calendar app/widget/tweak that can show all-day events and also..

Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by eli2k, Nov 27, 2014.

1. eli2k macrumors newbie

I am aware Readdle Calendar free app can display all-day events, but it doesn't seem to let you choose which calendars you want to show up. There are several in my calendar, but I only need one to show up. And I'd like to see about 3 or more days ahead also in the notification center. Anyone had experience with any app that will do this? Thanks.

2. iwhat??? macrumors member

I use google calendar, so I've tried some of the following apps. Calengoo was my main one that I used. It could display multiple calendars on one month screenshots. The last update though messed up my info and would not sync events for me so I just changed to Sunrise on iPad since the view appeared similar to the desktop version of Google calendar. On the iPhone, Sunrise does not look like the desktop version so I use Week Calendar. Calengoo is about $7 and I got Sunrise and Week Calendar when they were free. Don't know their current prices since I can't see that (it just does a download sign in the App Store) but might be free still. Both sunrise and week calendar could display different calendars on a month screenshot.

3. ZEEN0j macrumors 6502a

Fantastical 2 has a great app and widget. In the widget you can see a monthly view and click on each day and see all events of that day. You can also jump between months.

4. eli2k thread starter macrumors newbie

I found out that on a jailbroken phone, Calendar for NC will do the same thing for a dollar.

5. Paco II macrumors 65816

6. Readdlemate Suspended

Readdlemate

Hello,

You can hide unnecessary calendars. Tap calendar button and uncheck calendars you want to hide

Best regards,
    Readdle Team