Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dvdchance

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 21, 2012
For me the Otterbox Impact cases are just perfect. I have a few in different colours that I can easilly switch on my 4. They are good protection and I love how they cover the home button.

But I see they didn't make an Impact series for the 5. Is their anything similar from a quality brand? I'm debating whether to replace the battery in my otherwise fine 4 or upgrade to the soon to be released 5S and sell my 4.

Zmanbaseball2

macrumors 68040
Aug 24, 2012
New York, USA
For me the Otterbox Impact cases are just perfect. I have a few in different colours that I can easilly switch on my 4. They are good protection and I love how they cover the home button.

But I see they didn't make an Impact series for the 5. Is their anything similar from a quality brand? I'm debating whether to replace the battery in my otherwise fine 4 or upgrade to the soon to be released 5S and sell my 4.

Trident Case AG-IPH5-BK AEGIS Case for iPhone5 - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black
http://amzn.com/B008YFT702

Bear

macrumors G3
Jul 23, 2002
Sol III - Terra
It might make sense to upgrade your phone if you want all the features of iOS 7 to be available.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.