is there a iP4 death-grip protecting, non-case solution? (like a wrapsol,spg,zagg)

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Dsr1205, Jul 12, 2010.

1. Dsr1205 macrumors 6502

Is there a wrapsol like solution to death-grip? The wrapsol did not work but i want something similar to eliminate deathgrip. Anyone know of a screen-protector-like solution? Thanks.

2. serialtoon macrumors 6502a

serialtoon

I need to know this as well. I recently bought the Apple dock and it doesnt fit even with my Incipio Feather.

3. Romanesq macrumors 6502a

Romanesq

Bse

After putting on the sides discovered the "finger of death" didn't drop a call even when I tried. Combined with a case ended the Bluetooth range problem too.

Good luck. :cool:

4. robotphood macrumors 6502a

I can vouch for the Phantom Skinz not helping the death grip. I guess the BSE may be thicker? I'm not a fan of how it feels on the iPhone 4 though. You can feel the skin on the boxy square edges all over :(

5. Dsr1205 thread starter macrumors 6502

i tried a wrapsol, the problem with them was horrible product (bad QA) and it was too thin so it still exposed enough of the antenna to let deathgrip settle in. Gelaskins looks like it might work but it also looks like it might expose too much of the sides so if your palm touched the side part (very small area) it could make you loose the connection.

BSE: have your tried holding the phone in your left hand? not just the finger?

Side-note: im seriously considering nail polish.