Is there a way i could use 1 keyboard and 1 mouse for both my PC and iMac?

Discussion in 'Mac Basics and Help' started by maf2k8, Jun 24, 2010.

  1. maf2k8 macrumors 6502

    Jul 14, 2009
    I own a i7 iMac and a XPS desktop and i am wondering is there a way i could use 1 mouse and 1 keyboard?

    I have heard of a KVM switch i think its called? not sure if this is what i need? or if i could go another route?

    Just curious if it can be done with a PC and iMac

  2. Hellhammer Moderator


    Staff Member

    Dec 10, 2008
    Yeah, it's called USB KVM switch, like this for example

Share This Page