Is there a way to increase ipod (music) the volume for listening with headphones?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Ivabign, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Ivabign macrumors 6502

Ivabign

I have a iPhone 4 and listen on headphones to my music - but it doesn't seem to get very loud....
    I have gone in settings and removed the "volume limit" - I have "sound check" off... and the EQ is off..

Is there a another way to boost output into my earphones?

I am not deaf - I do like loud music - I am using a pair of ultimate ears 700 dual driver noise isolating IED's.

Thanks!!

2. Big Dawg 23 macrumors regular

No there is no way to up the volume on the phone. One option is via iTunes select Get Info>Select Options Tab then adjust the volume up. I also set Equalizer preset. As far as I have seen this will increase the volume. I have Bose iMei2 ear buds and at times on the bus the music isn't loud enough.

3. Ivabign thread starter macrumors 6502

Ivabign

Interesting...

I saw that I could select all of the songs in my collection and "get info" and under options - increase volume as much as 100%....

I have something to work with here..

Thanks

4. Savor Suspended

Savor

I actually started doing this myself a few months ago. I always put the music volume level under get info/options all the way up. I have done this to all my videos and ringtones as well. This actually makes them louder when being played from the external speaker too.