Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

taeclee99

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 4, 2002
Anywhere but here
I am wondering if anyone can help. I just got me a brand new motorola cell phone that only comes with windows management apps. I was wondering if there is a way to mount the phone as an icon so I can copy ring tones and pictures to it. I guess I could boot up my pc for this but I don't want to do that if I don't have to. I already copied my contacts and calendar to the phone via iSync which recognized my phone even though Apple's site does not list the v3 as a supported device yet.

thanks in advance

tae

live4ever

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2003
If your phone has Bluetooth just connect (you didn't say if you used a cable to sync) to it and on the menu bar click the "B" (you can check the box in BT pref pane if it ain't there) and choose browse device or send file to transfer pics and tones.

live4ever

macrumors 6502a
Aug 13, 2003
I just re-read your post, so you got the new RaZr then? How do you like it so far? I got the SE Z600 and was just showing off the BT to a few friends this afternoon. The only thing wrong with it imo is it's a bit chubby.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.