Is There A Way To Stop Siri from Popping up After unlocking device?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by HeyGreggie, Mar 19, 2012.

1. HeyGreggie macrumors 65816

HeyGreggie

For some strange reason after pressing the top button on my phone to turn the screen on, Siri will pop up. I dont know what tweak is doing this as I have apps like siriboard, and a few that allow her to speak, etc etc.

Is there a way to change this?

2. ideal.dreams macrumors 68020

ideal.dreams

Siri popping up after unlocking your iPhone certainly isn't normal behavior. I'd look in to the packages you've installed through Cydia to see what might be causing it. Uninstall packages you've installed and see if the problem continues. If it does, reinstall the app and move on. If the problem stops, look into the settings (if any) for that particular package or keep it uninstalled altogether.

There is another very SLIM chance that your hand might cover the proximity sensor near the phone's earpiece and it might think you're holding it to your face to try and activate Siri. I doubt this is what's happening though and would look into packages installed with Cydia before anything else.

Cheers.

3. heyyitzmelissa macrumors 6502

Check if raise to speak is on and check Activator if Press Sleep is the action for activating Siri