Is there a way to take a pic w/iPhone and save it directly to iphone photo album?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by AnimalPaintball, Mar 30, 2008.

1. AnimalPaintball macrumors regular

AnimalPaintball

Is there a way to take a pic w/iPhone and save it directly to iphone photo album?

Or do you always have to email it to your self and then put it on your computers iphone pics folder?

Thnx in advance
    Mondo

2. alFR macrumors 68020

When you take a photo with the phone it's visible immediately in the photos app in the album called "camera roll". If you want it in a different album you'll have to copy it to the computer (automatic when you connect it if you have a mac and use iPhoto) then sync it back.

3. AnimalPaintball thread starter macrumors regular

AnimalPaintball

Cool, thnx for the info, it is much appreciated. I just thought I was missing something.

Thnx again
    MOndo

4. stevearm macrumors 6502a

:confused: Did you ever think of actually LOOKING in your photo album before posting this topic?

5. paulold macrumors 6502

Similar question. My iPhone used to be synced to my PC, but my PC crashed this weekend. So I now have it synced to my MacBook Pro and have transferred my data over to my laptop. But I don't recall finding the pics I took with my iPhone. When you sync your iPhone with a PC, do the photos you take on your iPhone get transferred automatically to the PC someplace? If so, could someone tell me the default folder where I might find my iPhone photos on my pc? My PC's harddrive is fine - I can access it via my laptop (cause Apple is brilliant).

6. AnimalPaintball thread starter macrumors regular

AnimalPaintball

Yes, I was familiar with the "Camera Roll". but I was curious if I could save them directly to the "photo library" with out the use of a computer.

Thnx :)

7. aricher macrumors 68020

aricher

Also, if you have a .mac account you can post photos directly from your iPhone to a web gallery. Very nice.