Is there a website where you can check your eligibility for the new iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by bobright, Aug 4, 2012.

1. bobright macrumors 601

Now I know my 2 year contract isnt up since I bought the 4s on launch, but it seems everytime a new release rolls around even if my 2 years aren't up yet I'm STILL eligible.

I guess this is because I been a customer since the first iPhone? Not sure but is there a website to check that out or is that once its closer to release date

2. Demonface macrumors 6502a

you can the account you have with your carrier which will be on their website .

3. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

Uhmm....yeah. It's this one. You see those links above the threads? One of them is calle iPhone Upgrade Guide. You might want to check it out. :cool::eek:;):D:apple:

4. bobright, Aug 4, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2012

bobright thread starter macrumors 601

I did this about 20 min ago but no text reply:(

will have to make an AT&T account never opened one. if it tells me I'm not eligible do you think once the new iPhone comes out that coud change? it seems like it has before

5. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Dial *639# on your at&t phone and you will get a text within seconds with your upgrade date and more details.

6. nostresshere macrumors 68030

You must log into your ATT account to see what or if you are eligible. At least today anyways.

Nobody, even ATT can say if you can get the new iphone since it has not been released yet.