Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gregounours

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 13, 2010
Hi all,
Is there an iTunes plug in that would allow me to synchronize a couple of folders or files at the same time as my music and podcast. I figured that since I am synching my iPod regularly that would save me the trouble of plugging in an external HDD. Plus when I travel I only have to carry one device.
Greg

ddehr026

macrumors 6502
May 1, 2010
Hi all,
Is there an iTunes plug in that would allow me to synchronize a couple of folders or files at the same time as my music and podcast. I figured that since I am synching my iPod regularly that would save me the trouble of plugging in an external HDD. Plus when I travel I only have to carry one device.
Greg

just enable disk use and you can use the remaining space as an external hdd. no plugins needed!

gregounours

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 13, 2010
just enable disk use and you can use the remaining space as an external hdd. no plugins needed!

That was not my question. i want to know if the synching process of files can be done at the same time as my media files are synched (when I click sync in itunes).

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.