Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

maiden16tiger

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 2, 2008
I want to be able to take pics w/ my iphone, without someone behind me looking at my screen know that im taking pictures....

any way?

jmccullough108

macrumors 6502a
Nov 2, 2008
St. Louis, MO
Is my mind really that far into the gutter? lol.

Anyway, you have to know what you are taking a picture of..so, "invisible, hide from the person behind me so they cannot see what I am taking a picture of" app has not yet been developed. But im sure Steve Jobs would love to hear that you want this feature, and maybe it will come on the iPhone nano.. http://www.apple.com/feedback/iphone.html

Have a great day.:eek:

jmccullough108

macrumors 6502a
Nov 2, 2008
St. Louis, MO
If it didn't work for voice dialing, copy/paste, MMS, Bluetooth transfers, Wi-Fi transfers, and turn-by-turn, active, voice-based GPS directions, it won't work for this.

You never know, it seems like a yet another pointless feature that should have been included with 2.2.

edit: lol duke beat me to it.

ppc750fx

macrumors 65816
Aug 20, 2008
If it didn't work for voice dialing, copy/paste, MMS, Bluetooth transfers, Wi-Fi transfers, and turn-by-turn, active, voice-based GPS directions, it won't work for this.

This specifically, no. But Apple really does listen to user feedback. They just don't use treat every request as an immediate "must-have".

Just keep in mind (when submitting feedback) that there's a whole wide user base outside of the various Mac forums -- and they also request features from Apple.

Oh, and why would you want this again? (No flame, just curious...)

Acronym

macrumors 68000
Apr 26, 2008
well it would prove useful for taking pictures of friends and family that hate having pictures taken, with this app they would never know you took it.

dukebound85

macrumors Core
Jul 17, 2005
5045 feet above sea level
God I love that iFart app!

Tallest, did you really just spend the whole day on here?

*Looked at post history :eek:

haha the dudes been on a tear the last couple months it seems!

That's nothing. Check out Eidorian or Mad Jew...

maybe by total posts not by current post rates over the last month or 2 or 3! you seem to be everywhere:p not thats thats a bad thing at all

Tallest Skil

macrumors P6
Aug 13, 2006
1 Geostationary Tower Plaza
you seem to be everywhere:p not thats thats a bad thing at all

Well, there was all this excitement for me leading up to the late January release of the Nehalem Mac Pro... see how far THAT got? Freaking JUNE release now. Well, I've waited 12 years, I can wait another six months.

Plus, I was on break from college and no one in my dirt mound of a town cares enough about computers to require my tech support or consutations, so I came to the only place I know with people with a passion for computers.

dukebound85

macrumors Core
Jul 17, 2005
5045 feet above sea level
Plus, I was on break from college and no one in my dirt mound of a town cares enough about computers to require my tech support or consutations, so I came to the only place I know with people with a passion for computers.

same here man. ive just been waiting for my security clearance for my job (accepted in august) to clear and now am about to move out to NY and work full time. worked at a golf course in a mean time but its since been winter so now just enjoying some time off

needless to say, my activity will be taking a huge hit in a couple weeks probably lol

yea, i know what you mean. its nice to converse with people that know the difference between a broswer and an os *cough* parents *cough* and many other things along those lines lol

bradenwh

macrumors 6502
Apr 12, 2008
If you're jailbroken, you can download Snapture. Snapture lets you take photos using the volume buttons on the side. Combined with Backgrounder, you can set Snapture in the background and go back to the SpringBoard, but when you press a volume button, it still takes a photo.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.