Is there any kind of APP can make me sleep well?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Amyshelly, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Amyshelly macrumors newbie

I have sleep problems at night, always go to bed early, but keep awake till midnight? sometime i got nightmares. I guess maybe there are some kinda iPhone APP can make some effect, and make me sleep well.

2. spaghetti head macrumors member

Try this. I haven't used it, but they also make a couple of other apps you might want to look at.

3. Dweez macrumors 65816

Dweez

Perhaps some type of medication, or a glass of wine?

4. CylonGlitch macrumors 68030

CylonGlitch

I think iTequila works quite well; I've used it in the past. I tried iBeer but it just took to much use to get it to be effective.

5. socalif macrumors newbie

there was a device which showed your pulse and after your pulse for a while you tend to drift off to sleep, may be there's an adapter for iPhone?

6. kolax macrumors G3

If you have nightmares a lot, perhaps you are too warm at night. Try sleeping with the window open or make your room cooler somehow.

Waking up in the middle of the night is also pretty normal historically (humans as it appears probably aren't meant to have 8 hours of constant sleep), and the fact you wake up in the middle of the night is probably making you anxious, thus making it harder to get back to sleep.

Worth a read:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-16964783