Is there any way of creating a photo album on iPhone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by n1k1t4, Jul 28, 2011.

1. n1k1t4 macrumors newbie

Hi all,
    i've been trying to find a way to create an album from my iphone, but all that i have come to is a 5 dollar Cydia app called PhotoAlbums+

is there a free alternative?? ( I have a Jailbroken iPhone 4 16Gb if that helps)

2. iGobbleoff macrumors member

3. nostresshere macrumors 68030

I have an album on my iphone and did not pay for it. Trying to remember how I did it.

Pretty sure I did it on my computer, and then tell itunes to sync it to the phone.

What I really need and maybe this goes with your question (not clear), is a way to manage the pictures I have taken on the iphone. Deleting them one by one on the phone is a royal pain. I should be able to do it on my computer and then sync.

4. iGobbleoff macrumors member

The normal way is to create an album on your Mac, in iPhoto, as an album or an event, and then sync that to the iPhone.

Anything taken with the camera, is put into Camera Roll, to which you have to manually download from the iPhone into an Album or Event in iPhoto.

5. aztooh macrumors 6502a

While it's true you can't create a folder or move pictures around on the phone itself....it is possible to delete more than one picture at a time, fyi.