Is there any way to get a 2 pack of SGP Ultra Optics screen films now?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by docprego, Jun 17, 2012.

1. docprego macrumors 65816

In the past I have ordered SGP screen protectors for several of my phones which always included (2) screen films, including an iPhone 4S last November. Now I am finding that their packages include (1) screen film and (1) rear film. I have no interest in a rear film but would like the 2 pack of screen films. Specifically I am looking for the 2 pack of Ultra Optics screen films. Can anyone help me?

2. andyx3x macrumors 65816

3. docprego thread starter macrumors 65816

4. webslinger85 macrumors 6502a

webslinger85

No difference whatsoever between the 4 and 4S in terms of dimensions of any kind

5. andyx3x macrumors 65816

No, the 4S and 4 have the exact same screen size on all carriers.

6. docprego thread starter macrumors 65816

So then it would be reasonable to assume these protectors will fit my 4S perfectly. Think I'll take a chance and order them. Before I do has anyone ordered these from that link above that can positively confirm it is the 2 pack of screen films?

7. andyx3x, Jun 17, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2012

andyx3x macrumors 65816

Yes, they will absolutely fit your 4S. Don't worry about that.

The links change from time to time so I don't think anyone can answer that question for you. Just call Amazon Customer service and ask them. They will be able to tell you.

I ordered one of the packs of 2 front protectors one time and they sent me the other one instead. I decided to keep it and I really liked the back protector so much that I ended up being happy with the purchase.

Here is a link I found directly from SGP where you can get them as well.

http://www.spigen.com/sgp-iphone-4-4s-screen-protector-steinheil-ultra-series-new.html

The default on the page is the Crystal clear, but you can go down and choose the Ultra Optics.

8. docprego thread starter macrumors 65816

Thanks once again, however the SGP link is for the front and rear film set.

9. maniacphoner macrumors regular

Why don't you just ask SGP customer rep if they carry any of the older version that comes with 2 front films?? That might be the quickest. After all, it's their product that you are interested in and you have a better chance in receiving an answer(?)