Is there any way to Increase the Headphone or Speaker Sound of iPhone 4

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Wafer, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Wafer macrumors newbie

I work in a construction area and my iPhone 4 speaker is not loud enough to alert me there itself and Even in earphone it sounds very low so I was just searching for a trick to increase the volume of it

I have my iphone jailbroken so any cydia tweak will also help

2. iVineet macrumors newbie

3. Wafer thread starter macrumors newbie

Tried it and i must say it works but the problem is it only increases the headphone sound

4. iVineet macrumors newbie

For me it boosted both

Do you have a US or a NON-US iPhone

5. Wafer thread starter macrumors newbie

6. TJ61 macrumors 6502a

If you have any familiarity with mp3 editing software (i.e. Audacity), another option is to use such to increase the volume of your individual ringtone file(s).

Regards,
    Tom

7. Wafer thread starter macrumors newbie

I have more than 800 songs and I cannot icrease the volume of each of them one by one

8. eastercat macrumors 68040

eastercat

You have more than 800 ringtones? I suggest picking the ones you use the most. :rolleyes:

9. chambone macrumors 6502a

chambone

10. TJ61 macrumors 6502a

Sorry, in your original post it sounded like you just needed to increase the volume of ringtones so you could hear when you had a call.

But, if it's song volume that you want to increase, you can do those all at once. Select all songs in iTunes, go into "Get Info", and under the Options panel you can increase the volume of all at once. Too bad this doesn't appear to work for ringtones, though.

Cranking the volume like this so you can hear music over construction noise raises a few issues, but I'll leave that to you.

Regards,
    Tom

11. iVineet macrumors newbie

Then it should increase the speaker sound also. I will se to it and post the report soon