Is there anyway to set iPhone to instantly email any Photos taken?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by blueguy99, Mar 4, 2009.

1. blueguy99 macrumors newbie

Is there anyway to set up the iPhones camera to instantly email all photos taken on the camera?

and if yes, is there any way to also set up the camera to continuously take pictures every X seconds/minutes or so?

maybe this might require an iphone APP?

Thank you very much!

2. blueguy99 thread starter macrumors newbie

3. yalag macrumors 65816

4. blueguy99 thread starter macrumors newbie

5. blueguy99 thread starter macrumors newbie

6. dave006 macrumors 68020

You need to add more information to your posts or better yet explain why anyone would be interested in developing an application to solve your problem. :rolleyes:

If you keep bumping this thread you might get more visibility then you really want on this problem of yours.:eek:

Dave

7. iSaygoodbye macrumors 6502a

iSaygoodbye

8. acid macrumors newbie

acid

im pretty sure i could try and make an app that does it :/ but it would be kinda a waste of space and time... i think you should tell apple about this one...

9. syndare macrumors newbie

Great Question!

I have had a few occasions where immediately sending a photo from my phone to a default e-mail address would have been very helpful.

Two involved road-rage incidents. I did take photos of the cars and people in the cars... of course this enraged them even more. Had anything happened to me or my passengers, at least there would have been a record of the action on my e-mail account. Nothing did happen, but I did think about the question posted here.

There must be other situations where this would be desirable, and to many people.

Some of the responses reminded me of a similar kind of discussion.

I am certain that my recall of the discussion went something like this.

"Gee, it would be nice to have a 10mb hard drive for my IBM pc." The response went like this, why would you need 10mb, 5mb should be enough for anything you want to do. That was back in the time after which I had just purchased the first IBM pc around 1981 - 1982.

10. kenkamm macrumors regular

I also think this would be a very cool feature to have.

11. Deathshead macrumors newbie

Go to the appstore and get Pixelpipe. its Free, it will take any or ALL pictures from your camera roll and automatically upload them to the sites of your choice, facebook,flickr picassa, your ftp, etc... you can pick all your files or just a few,

There is also an extension on cydia that give pixelpipe access to your Cycorder or iphonevideorecorder videos too, this means, take a video, open pixel pipe, pick this and that and hit upload, and its automatically uploaded to youtube, etc.. its a Great app!

12. Deathshead macrumors newbie

Perhaps the guy was angry becuase you were playing with your phone while driving? LOL