Is there anywhere I can find my new Verizon phone number?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by mikethebigo, Sep 19, 2012.

1. mikethebigo macrumors 68000

Hi,

I pre-ordered the Verizon iPhone 5 and don't currently have an account with them. I selected during the apple.com order that I would like them to make a new number for me. The site never showed me what number I would get, it didn't even tell me what my area code would be. Now I have received an email from Verizon confirming my email address, but I still don't have an account number or phone number.

Other than possibly calling Verizon, does anyone know how I can find this info out online?? Thanks!

2. xRYD3Rx macrumors 6502

I ordered my iphone 5 on verizonwireless.com also wanted a new number when I finished with the order I got the confirmation email and the new number was in their!

3. SR45, Sep 19, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2012

SR45 macrumors 65832

SR45

I pre ordered from Verizon online and there was a page that showed me a number of phone numbers to chose from. Or did you get the Verizon model from Apple ? Apple does not give you a choice. You can call up Verizon and ask if a change is possible, but do not think so until you get the phone activated. I asked Verizon sometime ago if I could change phone numbers and they said yes but I did so at the Verizon store

4. reputationZed macrumors 65816

I preordered a Verizin from Apple and will be switching over from AT&T. I elected to go with a new number. I got an e-mail from Verizon to confirm my e-mail address but they did not provide a phone number. Verizon did give me an account number but it doesn't look like I can access MyVerizon until I register with my new number.