Is there NO way to have a playlist of songs that you've "loved" from streaming music?

Discussion in 'Mac Apps and Mac App Store' started by eroxx, Jul 1, 2015.

1. eroxx macrumors 6502a

2. cookies! macrumors 6502

I can't figure this out. Songs I 'love' do not show as I loved, even after I've added them to my iTunes library via Apple Music. And loving songs from Beats 1 is completely broken. It's like half of the songs they stream just aren't available in the Apple Music catalog or something.

3. tomtad macrumors newbie

This is really annoying me as well. The best I've found is the have a smart playlist that shows songs that you have "loved". However this only includes songs you have saved to My Music. I just find it unbelievable that there is no way to show you all your "loved" songs, seems such an obvious thing.

4. eroxx thread starter macrumors 6502a

It's interesting, because on my iPhone, if I add a song to "My Music" and give it 2 stars (for example), and make a smart playlist in iTunes to show all 2* songs, THOSE songs show up. But the same is not true for loved songs.

In my view, the whole point of "loving" a song is to make it easily accessible in a playlist or something. SO odd.

5. eroxx thread starter macrumors 6502a

I thought that I tried this, to save a song to my library and love it. I wonder if the order is important. I bet you have to save first, and THEN love? (such a funny sentence) ... I'll keep playing with that.

6. Razeus macrumors 603

It's stuff like this that makes me think Spotify has this down cold. Other than Spotify's UI and navigation, it works pretty damn well compared to this piece of junk.

I'm sitting here liking songs, but I have no way to go back and listen to them since I have no playlist auto created for these.