Is this a Good Messanger bag? Incase Canvas Messsenger Bag?

thundersteele

macrumors 68030
Oct 19, 2011
Switzerland
what I don't like in these bags is that they don't completely isolate the laptop from the "outside". The laptop compartment goes up to the side of the bag, and is only barely covered by the flap. I'm always a bit scared that some water gets in there in very bad weather (rain + strong wind). That's not an issue a) if you plan to put the laptop in a sleeve in addition to the bag or b) you live in a nice place where rain + strong wind is a very rare weather condition.

Apart from that, I don't like the new trend of having iPad compartments, since it reduces the space for useful stuff (like books). Of course if you have an iPad, thats a pro.

randomrazr

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 1, 2011
If you found it in store for $30 then get it. but

I found one of my Timbuk2 Blogger bags for $30. After 4 years of using it, my Timbuk2 bag still looks new. The inCase bags aren't as durable. I would spend a little more money and get the Timbuk2 or something that more durable.

timbuk2.com

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Timbuk2-Ver...A_Backpacks&hash=item35b6ef22fe#ht_500wt_1363
well i alreyad have the incase canvas backpack, was debating whetehr to snatch this deal up for the messanger version lol

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.