Is this Legit? New iPhone 4s 64GB for £350.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Shahidkapoor, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Shahidkapoor macrumors member

Shahidkapoor

2. r.j.s Moderator emeritus

r.j.s

3. appleguy123 macrumors 603

appleguy123

All his other items are cheap nothings.

Screen Shot 2012-04-12 at 9.03.35 PM.png

#1 He wants you to contact him outside of eBay. This is always bad, he wants you to be left without recourse when you get scammed.

You'll contact him and his ask for Western Union or something like that, untraceable.

I'm calling a scam, especially since it will be impossible to leave negative feedback sense he'll cancel the order and go through another channel.

4. Shahidkapoor thread starter macrumors member

Shahidkapoor

Thank you for the replys.:)

I mailed him on that id and this was the reply

''
    The Buy It Now price for 1 Apple iPhones 4S 64GB is 550 USD. The delivery is free and there are no customs taxes(i can send as a gift or put a low value i can even write that i send shoes or cloths).{2 X iphones 1000USD,3 X iphones 1380; 5 X iphones 1999USD}.
    - All my iPhones are 100% original from Apple , Brand New , Factory unlocked , in sealed boxes , with all standard accessories included .
    - Each iPhone have 2 years international Apple Care warranty . The warranty is valid once you activate the phone.
    - You can use the iPhones with any sim card in any country. I have both colors : Black and White .

- But for your information you should know that the all proces will be done thru eBay . Decided to buy ?

Thank you !

''

Now what do you think ?

5. r.j.s Moderator emeritus

r.j.s

My post still applies: it's not worth the hassle.

6. DroidRules macrumors 65816

What's that quote.... oh yeah, A fool and his money are soon parted.

If you have to come ask us on a forum if it's a scam or not don't you think it probably is? Like another said if it seems to good to be ture it most likely is.