Is your iphone really fast sometimes

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ovo6, Oct 18, 2017.

1. ovo6 macrumors 6502a

im not taking about closing all apps or restarting your phone or how many apps you at the moment open. but like some time of the day like when u wake up in the morning or a night the phone is blazing fast . why is that ???

2. macrumorsperson Suspended

What are you talking about? Lol

3. ovo6 thread starter macrumors 6502a

maybe i didn’t explain it right. there’s one point of the day where the phone is really smooth and fast and no matter if i have a bunch of apps close or open

4. joeblow7777 macrumors 603

Well, I've had an 8+ for about a week now, and so far it's always like that.

5. Droidbricker, Oct 18, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2017

Droidbricker Suspended

Droidbricker

When I picked up the iPhone 8, I knew this was no ordinary phone. Just one touch of the smooth glass back filled my body with a sense of energy and strength I had not felt in years.

"Careful!" my friend Mike told me. "You don't want to mess with that thing. Rumor has it that it scored over 10k on Geekbench."

I laughed. "That's nonsense," I said with a smile. "No phone has ever scored that high. Are you trying to pull the wool over ol' GB's eyes?"

I flipped the phone over and gazed at the screen. The gorgeous Tru-Tone screen sprung to life and filled my eyes with colors that I could never have even imagined.

"WELCOME TO IPHONE," the phone said. "ARE YOU PREPARED TO EXPERIENCE TRUE POWER?"

Mike jumped back, startled. "I told you not to f*** with that!" he screamed. "It's 10k on Geekbench! The most powerful phone ever, until the next phone that comes out this exact same time next year!"

"YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF THIS POWER," replied the phone. A beam fired out of the iPhone 8, liquifying Mike before my eyes.

"NOW," the phone said. "WHAT WILL YOUR FIRST SEQUENCE BE?"

I looked at the gory remains of my friend. I felt the power of a 10k Geekbench score in the palm of my hand.

"iPhone, open up Facebook," I said, excited to experience such tremendous power. "I've got a post about how BLM is a domestic terrorist group to compose."
    Pasta

6. Treyhunna macrumors regular

Treyhunna

7. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

First, you didn't even mention what type of iPhone you have. There is not enough details here to give you enough feedback about why your phone appears to be faster or slower throughout your day. It could be more specific to Related applications that your seeing performance issues.

8. Reno Raines macrumors 65816

I work at night and notice my data speeds increase greatly versus the daytime but that has to do with network congestion. I have an 8 and the actual phone performance seems consistent to me.