Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

macgeek2005

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 31, 2006
I just ordered an iSight with my 23" ACD, and it says it's shipping on the 31st of October. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Why is this?

screensaver400

macrumors 6502a
Jan 28, 2005
Its the super-duper 11 Dimension Time Machine-enabled iSightedThroughTimeAndHigherDimensionsUnviewableByHumans!

Sorry. Its probably nothing, maybe a flaw the Apple Store. Maybe they're delaying them because of impending ACD updates. Maybe it is a new HD iSight. I doubt that last one, though.

bigandy

macrumors G3
Apr 30, 2004
Murka
screensaver400 said:
Its the super-duper 11 Dimension Time Machine-enabled iSightedThroughTimeAndHigherDimensionsUnviewableByHumans!

Sorry. Its probably nothing, maybe a flaw the Apple Store. Maybe they're delaying them because of impending ACD updates. Maybe it is a new HD iSight. I doubt that last one, though.

and the second last one, they just updated the ACDs.. :rolleyes:

mkrishnan

Moderator emeritus
Jan 9, 2004
Grand Rapids, MI, USA
You can probably get a used one here for less and sooner.... Who knows, though? It might also have to do with a bump that addresses the solder-on-logic-board issue that is preventing it from being sold in Europe?

macgeek2005

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Jan 31, 2006
Hahaha. I don't know where apple cooked up that ship date from, but both my ACD and iSight just shipped.....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.