ISIS has their own rules for football.

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by thewitt, Sep 1, 2016.

1. thewitt macrumors 68020

thewitt

Yes, the group who follows Sharia Law, has their own rules for football. If a player injures you, you have the right of retribution. Playing for anything but your health is also strictly prohibited.

2. Jess13 Suspended

Jess13

US general rebrands Isis 'Daesh' after requests from regional partners

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/dec/19/us-general-rebrands-isis

Supporters of Isis dislike Daesh because it separates Islam from their mission, and also because the term has become a pejorative in Arabic. Describing the word’s history, the Guardian’s middle east editor Ian Black wrote in September that Daesh has taken on a meaning beyond the jihadists’ control: “in the plural form – ‘daw’aish’ – it means bigots who impose their views on others.”

3. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

Get back to me when any footballer, regardless of code can take a screamer like Jeremy Howe or Nic Naitanui:

The reason I separate ISIS from Daesh:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

'nuff said.

BL.

4. skottichan macrumors 6502a

skottichan

Oh Isis, I miss when DC had you and Black Adam get married... then they fridge you for manpain.

5. SHNXX macrumors 68000

6. Limey77 macrumors regular

What is the point of this thread exactly?

I mean I think we all are well aware that ISIS are both crazy and evil, but this particular example is very weak - scraping the bottom of the barrel weak.

But perhaps there's something more to this thread?? Given the OP I doubt it very much but perhaps there is.

7. thewitt thread starter macrumors 68020

thewitt

Why don't you just block me rather than posting complete drivel in a thread. I won't miss you at all.

8. impulse462 Suspended

impulse462

i think his point its another example showing how ludicrous they are that something trivial as football is something they try to control also

9. Limey77 macrumors regular

I agree that it's ludicrous. But I think the aim of this thread was far, far, far more intended to upset people for no reason.

10. thewitt thread starter macrumors 68020

thewitt

Which would make you wrong, unless of course you are here to defend ISIS.

11. thekev macrumors 604

thekev

I guess this is what it takes to make FIFA look like a respectable organization.

12. bradl macrumors 68040

bradl

I did defend Isis. However, I did offend American football, Daesh, and your view of what you think ISIS is. If you have a problem with a hot 70s superheroine, that is your issue, not mine.

And again, show me an american football player who can take catches like the aforementioned Jeremy Howe and Nic Naitanui, without padding.

BL.