Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Mike84

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jun 23, 2010
I personally really like iSkin, so I was really happy when I received their e-mail today about their upcoming cases.

Attachments

• iskin.jpg
    iskin.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 152

Munitalp

macrumors 65816
Jul 17, 2007
iSkin rocks, they are always very good. I've used them since the first iPhone came out. I just hope they release the Enigma soon for the iPhone 4 :eek:

leeschill

macrumors member
Jul 27, 2009
iSkin is one of the best out there. I've used one in the past, though opted for the Speck with the iPhone 4. I have no doubt they'll have some fantastic products for the 4 soon.

tanster

macrumors regular
Jun 15, 2009
SF Bay Area
Even more exciting is iSkin's latest blog, which teases the possibility of being added to Apple's free case program:

Many of you have also witnessed Apple's recent solution to the noise plaguing the iPhone 4's reception.

The truth is we've been in discussion with Apple ever since (in confidentiality, of course) and we continue to discuss the program with them. There's not a lot that can be made public, though we continue to support Apple and its platforms and welcome - and see - great opportunity in their solution.

Source: The Case on Our Cases.

Would be thrilled to see the iSkin Solo added as a choice!

luckygyrl83

macrumors 6502
Jun 23, 2008
Fullerton, CA
Ohhh I need my iskin already. Had one on my 3G and never had any issues with it. I dropped that phone so many times and my iskin saved it every time. Any news?

Munitalp

macrumors 65816
Jul 17, 2007
Still waiting :( I e-mailed them last night and they said they would be updating their blog this week sometime, a day before ordering starts. Hopefully it doesn't get delayed further like the Element Cases are :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.