Isn't it annoying that when you connect your iPhone, iPhoto and iTunes switches?

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by johnbro23, Feb 16, 2009.

1. johnbro23 macrumors 6502a

I find it annoying that when I plug in my iPhone, iPhoto and iTunes will both automatically select your iPhone under the "Devices" category. If I'm listening to music, it inhibits my ability to use the play/pause control properly. If I'm in iPhoto, say, playing a slideshow, it will stop the slideshow to display the iPhone panel.

Does this bother anyone else? Is it possible to change it via System Preferences?

2. DPA macrumors 65816

DPA

Isn't it annoying when the same thing get posted multiple time?

Sorry I just had to!:D Please don't take it the wrong way. And to answer your question, you can't, I believe, on Mac. On PC you can change something in iTunes preferences but it doesn't seem to be there in iTunes for Mac. And for iPhoto, I don't know. Mine doesn't open up for some reason on my MacBook Pro but does open on my iMac when I connect my iPhone. I will check my preferences and get back to you.

David

3. DPA macrumors 65816

DPA

I don't know if anyone noticed but I changed the quote in my post to express my feelings about something else that annoys me.:)

David

4. dukebound85 macrumors P6

dukebound85

good for you???