Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Wano

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 23, 2002
i tried it too, and i got a full quality song. but, i wonder why they are still up?

redAPPLE

macrumors 68030
May 7, 2002
2 Much Infinite Loops
i guess it is up, because it does not threaten anyone...

just out of curiosity, is anyone here, who is really! happy with its performance?

1 song might be a fluke.

Eniregnat

macrumors 68000
Jan 22, 2003
In your head.
Warez/Juarez, HotLine, RedDog, etc. are like the wack-a-gopher game. Squish one head and it pops up elseware.

In all honesty, best not to premote it and piss on their party or put yourself in jepordy. Or you could use and abuse.

Eniregnat

macrumors 68000
Jan 22, 2003
In your head.
That's good.
Though I thought that a Pandora would have more on the subject of music trading. ;)

Seems more like BurningMan or Pavements End for the mathmaticly inclined than a "hackers" camp.

Interisiting also, because both the camp and the site are registered in Germany . (Though they ping out closer.)

jefhatfield

Retired
Jul 9, 2000
i think over time, what is legal and what is illegal will radically change in this venue of online music

when metallica came out against pirating via napster, tons of other artists backed napster and lars ulrich, the drummer of metallica and the vocal opponet of napster, backed off a bit

it kind of looked weird that a gazillionaire rockstar was complaing about royalty infringement:p

jbomber

macrumors 6502a
Jun 24, 2003
Brooklyn - NYC
Originally posted by jefhatfield
i think over time, what is legal and what is illegal will radically change in this venue of online music

when metallica came out against pirating via napster, tons of other artists backed napster and lars ulrich, the drummer of metallica and the vocal opponet of napster, backed off a bit

it kind of looked weird that a gazillionaire rockstar was complaing about royalty infringement:p

t-shirts GOOD!

Napster BAD!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.