Israel strikes arms depot near Damascus airport

BoxerGT2.5

macrumors 68000
Jun 4, 2008
Can I make a suggestion regarding Syria. We should withdraw 100%. Let Assad and Russia kill as many people as they want. Lets go to the UN security counsel and look at France, Germany, UK, etc in the eye and tell them we're out. If they have a problem with civilian bodies piling up then they can go in and help or they can apply whatever pressure they want on Russia to knock it off. As far as Israel is concerned, they're on their own if they start with this ****.

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
Can I make a suggestion regarding Syria. We should withdraw 100%. Let Assad and Russia kill as many people as they want. Lets go to the UN security counsel and look at France, Germany, UK, etc in the eye and tell them we're out. If they have a problem with civilian bodies piling up then they can go in and help or they can apply whatever pressure they want on Russia to knock it off. As far as Israel is concerned, they're on their own if they start with this ****.
we should have never been there to begin with, but as shown democrats can wage war anywhere they see fit and get away with it.

Reactions: yaxomoxay

Macky-Mac

macrumors 68030
May 18, 2004
http://news.trust.org/item/20170427052728-wgvot

Will this be the excuse the US needs to escalate operations in Syria? I sure as hell hope not.
not unless Trump is looking for an excuse.......Israel has been bombing the occasional target in Syria for years now. It seems they have some sort of understanding with the Russians about it

we should have never been there to begin with, but as shown democrats can wage war anywhere they see fit and get away with it.
you forgot to say "TRUMP2016!!!!".....oh wait, you prob want "lock him up!" :p

ibookg409

Suspended
Original poster
Apr 20, 2016
Portsmouth, NH
not unless Trump is looking for an excuse.......Israel has been bombing the occasional target in Syria for years now. It seems they have some sort of understanding with the Russians about it
Sure. But people here have been calling Trump a "war monger". I hope we are done with war for a while. With Syria bombing and now North Korea making noise it isn't looking good.

Macky-Mac

macrumors 68030
May 18, 2004
Sure. But people here have been calling Trump a "war monger". I hope we are done with war for a while. With Syria bombing and now North Korea making noise it isn't looking good.
so are YOU suggesting Trump is a war monger?

Israel making another attack on hezbollah weapons is nothing new and would seem like an unlikely excuse for Trump since there are plenty of other incidents that could be used to put blame on Assad

ibookg409

Suspended
Original poster
Apr 20, 2016
Portsmouth, NH
back up by facts...... congress did not approve Libya or Syria for that matter. Obama got to bomb as he saw fit.
I think Obama was allowed more "wrong answers" then Trump will be afforded.
[doublepost=1493314725][/doublepost]
because he is, we were on our way out of Syria and he fell for the fake gas attack there.
Does that make his a war monger or just an dupe?

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget

you forgot to say "TRUMP2016!!!!".....oh wait, you prob want "lock him up!" :p
trump 2020, because it's the only way for liberals to get a back bone.
[doublepost=1493314970][/doublepost]
it's not a deflection......it's a realistic response to your own post
republicans need congress to wage war, democrats don't.

Macky-Mac

macrumors 68030
May 18, 2004
trump 2020, because it's the only way for liberals to get a back bone.
he'll be glad too hear you're endorsing him and what he does again :p

(and you need to remember to put it in bold red fonts with a bunch of exclamation marks in order to emphasis your enthusiasm!)

.... need congress to wage war, democrats don't.
your attempt at a deflection is noted :D

Chew Toy McCoy

macrumors regular
May 13, 2016

But don’t you know the best way to exit a war is to expand it into other countries? I think the end game is to have enough wars going until the safe zone is pushed to our actual shores. A lot easier for deployment and leave, saving the taxpayers money.

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
But don’t you know the best way to exit a war is to expand it into other countries? I think the end game is to have enough wars going until the safe zone is pushed to our actual shores. A lot easier for deployment and leave, saving the taxpayers money.
we saved so much money that we ended up with over 19 trillion in debt :D

Reactions: ibookg409

jkcerda

macrumors 6502a
Jun 10, 2013
Criminal Mexi Midget
he'll be glad too hear you're endorsing him and what he does again :p

(and you need to remember to put it in bold red fonts with a bunch of exclamation marks in order to emphasis your enthusiasm!)
I don't tweet so it will be hard for him to know I am supporting him, I am sure as hell not voting for him but I prefer he wins so that liberals can once again pretend to be outraged by war and the loss of civil liberties :D
[doublepost=1493315293][/doublepost]
At this point the only feasible candidate the Democrats have is Ronald Reagan’s ghost. They both share the same values and are dead.
Reagan also armed terrorist like Obama did so you are correct :D

Reactions: Chew Toy McCoy

Macky-Mac

macrumors 68030
May 18, 2004
I don't tweet so it will be hard for him to know I am supporting him, I am sure as hell not voting for him but I prefer he wins so that liberals can once again pretend to be outraged by war and the loss of civil liberties :D

you live in califorina so voting for him would be a waste anyway.......but you can still campaign and promote him over and over and over :p