Israeli/Palestinian conflict: '08/'09

Discussion in 'Politics, Religion, Social Issues' started by JW8725, Dec 27, 2008.

1. MacDawg macrumors P6

MacDawg

Your title and conclusion is a little misleading in my opinion...

Another report

Woof, Woof - Dawg [​IMG]

2. és: macrumors 6502a

és:

3. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Title of this thread is so lopsided and biased. 1st they have been shooting rockets into Israel for days and days,near 200 and what happens? nothing. Sorry but seems Gaza learn's nothing,time after time after time after time and so the 2,000 year old war continues. If hate is all you love. I hope both sides find Jesus one day because a eye for an eye leaves everyone blind.

4. JW8725 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Didn't the jews kill him as well? :p

5. és: macrumors 6502a

és:

This conflict isn't a week old, DHM. What sources are saying that there have been 200 rockets fired into Israel? The Israeli military who are known for their truthfulness.

One Israeli killed from 200 rockets! 155 killed in 'retaliation'. F*cking Israeli bullsh*t. I've heard enough of that over the last 20 years. What's really happening is that one side uses stones (and quite often literally using stones. Others have decades old rifles) and the other has the might of a nuclear armed super power, backed by a hyper power.

Do I condemn the violence by the Palestinians? Yes. Do I understand it? Yes, at least partly.

6. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Yes they did and still doesnt understand the greatest commandments he spoke. Like I said 2,000 years later and what has either side learned? NOTHING!

7. iJohnHenry macrumors P6

iJohnHenry

Using civilians as "cover", if any exist in Gaza, is probably viewed as expendable resources by the Palestinians.

Time to cut the fuel shipments to Gaza again, and let the general populace turn against them, if they will/can.

8. bruinsrme macrumors 603

bruinsrme

Removed
    After es' post any rational comment posted will be met with an anti-Israel/western sediment

9. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

Perhaps we could tell them to hold another election so they can elect the party we want this time. Will they never learn the meaning of democracy?

10. remmy macrumors 6502a

I think they have cut everything already including fuel and aid.

11. és: macrumors 6502a

és:

Am I not allowed to have an opinion? An opinion forged over years of interest in the subject?

Why can't you just post what you'd said and then defend the position?

12. skunk macrumors G4

skunk

Freudian slip?

13. és: macrumors 6502a

és:

14. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Does anyone really ever think the Palestinian's will allow Israel to simply exist?
    The religions of the area doesnt teach turn the cheek or live and let live it teaches something very different hence the never ending conflict.
    Here is an idea, remove the Tanakh and all the Qurans and replace them only with the new testaments, put in a army from the U.N. to keep peace and perhaps in another 1,000 years both sides will get it.......

15. és: macrumors 6502a

és:

Those nasty Palestinians. They are denying Israel land. THE BASTARDS.

That's the whole story, isn't it? I've not missed anything?

Which Bible do George W. Bush, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Richard Nixon and George Bush all read?

16. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Yep, sounds like the past 2,000 years. It takes two to Tango.

17. bruinsrme macrumors 603

bruinsrme

The only position I have is if you throw 200 rocks at someone and they throw 12 bigger rocks back well it is what it is.

I never stated you are not entitled to your opinion or position but leaving out the fact that there were over 200 rockets were hurled shows your position on the matter, not your willingness to openly discuss the events at hand.

18. deputy_doofy macrumors 65816

deputy_doofy

19. iJohnHenry macrumors P6

iJohnHenry

Oh boy, can Scotland get in on this?? :rolleyes:

20. deputy_doofy macrumors 65816

deputy_doofy

For every single American in here that complains that Israel deserves what it's getting for "occupying" land, I only have ONE request.

YOU, the American, MUST give up your home and land and give it back to the Native Americans RIGHT NOW.

What? You're not willing to do that? Why not? You're asking Israel to do it, but you won't get off your lazy butt and give land that is RIGHTFULLY the Native Americans back to them. The British did not come over here peacefully. They tried to "civilize" the Indians.

In Israel, they fought for survival and won or do you simply forget about the part where Palestinians GAVE UP THEIR HOMES with the promise from other Arab nations that the Jews would simply be driven into the sea?

People LOVE to re-write history for their own gain.

21. és: macrumors 6502a

és:

It isn't a fact. It comes from the Israeli military, well known for making up stories/excuses for slaughtering innocent people.

Your willingness to swallow the well known liars of the Israeli military shows that you want to go blindly supporting one side.

22. jonnyb macrumors 65816

Is killing 195 (including children) with a promise of more intense attacks to come a proportionate response to rockets which have not killed anyone? I don't think it is. Surely a proportionate response is required?

23. és: macrumors 6502a

és:

Yeah, you by the look of it.

24. Dont Hurt Me macrumors 603

Dont Hurt Me

Now we are ignoring rockets into Israel? what next? Why dont we just Nuke the entire region end of story and Nuke North Korea why we are at it,maybe Somalia too. There all the problem areas are solved.:)